The arrival of the property to the market provides astute occupiers with an opportunity to capitalise on the rejuvenation of the Rokeby Road retail, hospitality and entertainment precinct, spurred on by the One Subiaco Development.
Occupiers in immediate proximity to the property include a variety of well established, local, national and international brands, a testament to the location’s proven trading performance.
Attributes are numerous and include:
– Area: 108sqm
– Predominantly open plan configuration
– Character wooden flooring
– Combination of ornate and directional spot lighting
– Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
– Fitting rooms
– Exclusive kitchenette and staff breakout
– Server rack with reticulated IT cabling
The tenancy benefits from communal staff amenities (male and female) located within the building.
The property is superbly positioned at the northern end of Rokeby Road, between Churchill Avenue and Barker Road, with Walmsley Lane, which adjoins the property, providing access to the Barker Road Public Car Park. Further, an abundance of free street parking is afforded to occupiers and visitors to the precinct.