The arrival of the property to the market provides astute occupiers with the opportunity to secure high quality, versatile and conveniently located commercial accommodation, located within arguably one of West Australia’s most rapidly developing catchments.
The offering comprises 75sqm* of impressively fitted floorplate, complimented by two (2) secure car bays. Whilst the current approved use is a skin & beauty salon, the unit’s configuration is ideally suited to accommodate a variety of alternate uses such as, but not limited to, allied heath/medical consulting and personal grooming (hairdresser/nail salon). The City of Joondalup advises that retail (small shop, café) is also permitted, allowing for further flexibility of use. Proponents must satisfy themselves as to their proposed use and are advised to contact the City of Joondalup in this regard.
The unit is positioned on the ground floor of the multilevel Aqua Apartments Complex, located directly opposite WA Police Academy and Edith Cowan University. Occupiers of all units within the complex, including the subject unit, are afforded the right to utilise the complex pool, gym & sauna facilities.
– Prominent ground floor, corner position
– Excellent exposure and street appeal
– Fully self-contained including disabled compliant amenities
– Spacious reception and waiting area
– Superbly presented and impeccably maintained premise
– Offered fully fitted and furnished, providing the ability for a beauty or related business to commence immediate trade
– Modern complex
– Abundant local amenity, open space and public parking
– Highly accessible with outstanding connectivity to major transport networks
– Secure on-site parking for two vehicles
For further information, please contact Franco Gangemi.