The offering comprise 126sqm* of high quality and cost effective commercial accommodation, with a functional floorplate, ideally suited for office use or medical/consulting^.
Specific attributes are extensive and include:
– Spacious reception with polished timber flooring
– High ceilings with extensive glazing; providing excellent natural light
– Board/meeting room
– Four (4) partitioned offices
– Open space work area
– Impressive kitchen and staff amenity area
– Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
– Commercial grade floor coverings to main office
– NBN connected with data cabling throughout
– Abundance of storage
The premise benefits from the use of communal amenities, which are maintained and cleaned by the corporate body.
Whilst the premise is afforded two (2) exclusive onsite car bays, occupiers and visitors will benefit from an abundance of street parking and accessibility/proximity to major transport networks, such as the Leederville Train Station, Mitchell Freeway (North & South ramps) and Loftus Street, with direct connection to Graham Farmer Freeway.
Astute occupiers seeking well-appointed and cost effective occupancy, within the heart of the vibrant and dynamic retail, entertainment and commercial precinct of Leederville, need look no further than Unit 9, 643 Newcastle Street, Leederville.
For more information, please contact Franco Gangemi.