Axia Corporate Property is pleased to present Units 3, 4 & 5, 5 Tully Road, East Perth, for Sale.
The arrival of the properties to the market provides an exceptional opportunity for astute investors and or owner occupiers to acquire contemporary, presentable and versatile commercial accommodation, located on Perth CBD fringe, at very affordable pricing as a viable alternative to the much pricier inner CBD.
More specifically, the offering comprises 3 individual adjoining units, each with a predominantly open/collaborative configured floorplate. Each of the units is located on the first floor of a three level, pure commercial complex with swipe card and elevator access. Each of the units is finished with commercial grade floor coverings, reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning, suspended ceilings with recessed lighting and minimal partitioning. The units benefit from communal amenities located on each level including male and female toilets and kitchenette. Disabled compliant amenities are located at ground level foyer.
Proponents have the opportunity to purchase one or more of the units, thus providing for a larger premise to suit their immediate requirement and future growth prospects.
Strata Area of 166sqm* (122sqm* of tenancy floorplate and 44sqm* by way of 3 parking bays)
Unit 4 – SOLD
Strata Area of 92sqm* (77sqm* of tenancy floorplate and 15sqm* by way of 1 parking bay)
Unit 5 – SOLD
Strata Area of 69sqm* (55sqm* of tenancy floorplate and 14sqm* by way of 1 parking bay)
– Convenient CBD fringe location
– Proximity to Optus Stadium, Crown Resort and high amenity Claisebrook Cove, Cafe & Restaurant promenade
– Located in established and well regarded high density mixed-use precinct
– Open plan floorplate, providing for flexible and cost effective fit out options to suit a variety of uses
– Communal amenities allowing occupiers to utilise whole of tenancy floorplate for operational purposes
– “Bite size” very affordable entry level offering into commercial accommodation arena
– Attractive and cost effective alternative to much pricier inner CBD, Subiaco & West Perth offerings
– Ability for immediate occupation
– Flexibility and choice of purchasing one or more adjoining units, to create a larger footprint
– Pure non-residential and secure complex
– Immediate Access to Graham Farmer Freeway
– Ideal purchasing conditions
The City of Perth advises that the properties are zoned “Commercial Use” under the City of Perth Planning Scheme No 2 , allowing for a variety of uses^. We recommend proponents contact the City of Perth to ascertain if their preferred use is permitted within the prevailing zoning.
The property is superbly located with occupiers benefiting from outstanding connectivity to major transport networks and proximity to an abundance of amenity and open space.
Statutory & Stata Levies 2021-2022
City of Perth Council Rates-$2,556.30*
Water Corporation Service Charges -$952.49*
Strata Levies ( Administration & Reserve Fund ) -$10,879.84 ( $2,719.96 per quarter )*
For more information please contact Franco Gangemi or John Garland.